How to Make Your Computer Faster – 5 Methods to Make Fast Your Computer/Laptop
Why Your Computer performance is slow? Reasons for a slow computer or Laptop.
is your computer running too slow? So do not worry, tell me in the mat, how your computer can be a speedup.
As a matter of fact, there are many reasons for computer slow down.
One of those reasons is that you can install bundles of software and games on your computer without knowing the requirements of your Pc. This is the main reason which makes your computer slow down. When you install software and games without knowing the requirements of these all software and games that how much Ram required to install this software or game then your system getting slow down and you put your hand on your head and sit down now that the computer is slow.
This is the Main Reason for a slow computer. Let’s check, if you are doing so then uninstall all high requirements software that does not match with your pc.
What you Should Do if Your Computer Getting slow?
1st check all Softwares and games that Which software and games pose a threat to your breach and whose memory is longer. uninstall them if your computer speed does not batter then. to Make Fast your computer use techniques below given step by step.
1. Check the Installed Softwares Version or Check their Requirments on Internet
|Slow Pc Step 1|
2. Uninstall High Version or High Requirement Softwares from Your PC.
Which software are you installed to check their requirements on the internet that are they compatible with your pc or not?
|Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Requirments|
3. Increase Speed by Deleting Extra Loaded Files
After Uninstalling these Softwares, There files always remain in their folders. They does not deleted. So Use Below Method to Remove these Extra FILES From your PC.
- Goto “Run” by Going in Start Menu and Search “run” and open this.
- Now Type “Prefetch” and Hit Enter Button.
- Now a new Window will be open and You will saw Many Files and Folders. These Files and folders load on your computer. So Select all and delete All files and Folders.
- Now Close everything and Go again in “Run” and Then Type here “%Temp%“.
- Now there also too show Many files and folders remove them.
- Now Restart Your PC and check Speed, There is 100% changing of speed.
4. Check Your Installed Antivirus Expiration
5. Disk Cleanup
- Goto Start window and Type “disk cleanup”.
- Disk Cleanup Software will be Shown now Open this and select your system hard drive.
- Scan your system all drives and remove all extra files or Bad sectors.
- From this Your System will be speedup.